Bali day trip information site offer a reasonable price tour packages to explore real Bali Island
Half day tour 01
Uluwatu Sunset Tour (5 – 6 hours) will visit
Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK)
First stop will see Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK), Huge project statue will be 150 meters high located in the highest point of Ungasan Village with spectacular view of Denpasar City, Ngurah Rai airport and Benoa Harbor. For now the visitor can visit the area mainly the statue of the Garuda and the statue of Wisnu God, in Hindu mythology the Garuda is transportation of Wisnu God
Entrance ticket cost at 125,000 rupiahs/person
Second stop at Uluwatu Temple, Ulu in Balinese mean heart,
Watu it's mean stone.
This temple built in 11th century by Javanese priest Empu Kuturan or well known with Empu Raja Kerta. The temple located in south western tip of peninsula, up to the blue sea cliff approximately 100 meters high, the best place to view of the sunset. In 16 century another Javanese priest Danghyang Nirartha visit this temple and add more building, he retreated to this temple for his final life, when he attained Moksa or freedom. There are a lot of monkey around the temple.
Entrance ticket cost at 30,000 rupiahs/person
Kecak Dance at Uluwatu Temple
Third stop to see Kecak Dance at Uluwatu Temple, A Kecak performance is very simple. The men's chorus chants the words Cak ke-cak ke-cak ke-cak ke-cak ke-cak
, in rhythm, over and over again, For this reason they are called the Kecak or Cak dance. The Kecak dances consist of about fifty men wearing only a loin-cloth, the upper part of their bodies left bare. They form rows of circles, in the middle of which is a coconut oil lamp. The Kecak dance is performed for dance-dramas and the story presented is take from the Ramayana epic.
Ticket fee at 100,000 rupiahs/person
Jimbaran Bay for dinner
Fourth stop at Jimbaran Bay, Jimbaran located in south of airport, the beach has white sand. The area originally fishing Village with fish market. Now there are luxury hotel built, Bali Intercontinental Resort and Four Season Resort. Jimbaran bay well known with beachside Sea food Restaurant while enjoying the sunset and scenery with cold drink and a fresh grill fish with live group music by local singer offered international song and the song title could be request.
The sea food cost by weight
Tour Route Map
With Toyota Avanza Car
Price 1 - 5 person IDR 350,000 per car
With Toyota Innova Car
Price 1 - 7 person IDR 450,000 per car
- Tour cost includes hotel pick up and drop off back, car with air conditioning, fuel, car parking fee and English speaking driver
- Tour cost excludes your meal and your entrance fee, donation is not compulsory, no hidden charge and no tax
- The above tour cost for guest stay in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur and Denpasar City area, there is extra charge for guest stay outside from that area.
- There is extra charge for guest stay in Ubud hotel area at 100,000 rupiah more per car
- All tour is private tour, not sharing tour with other participant
- The car photo we drive please click here, for Toyota Innova on request, if you are not mention the car will use, automatically we will provide the Toyota Avanza or Toyoto Kijang with cheaper tour cost
- For car and driver/guide team profile click here
- The tour cost charge by distance not by time, the place to visit can skip or add as long located in the same way, there is extra charge if the place located in different way
- The driver will recommended good restaurant or place for having lunch
- Entrance fee mentioned in this website is up to date, may change without prior notice
- Payment method can settle at the end of tour each day by cash in IDR (Indonesian Rupiah)
- No Deposit Need
How to book the tour
- Inform us which date would you like to book the tour and how many participant
- Please let us know which tour itinerary you will choose from above
- Please let us know your hotel name in Bali and your reservation name at that hotel
- The time tour start it's depends on your tour itinerary and your hotel stay location
For booking and inquires please contact us
or fill email message form below